The 5th Medical Education Conference theme is “Health Professionals Education and Standards at a Time of Change”. It will be organized around the following dedicated sessions, workshops and satellite in the conference.
- Innovations and methods in enhance Competency-Based Medical Education (CBME) curriculum development
- Methods to Enhance CBME pedagogy and assessment
- Teaching and assessing students during COVID 19 pandemic.
- Digital Transformation in Medical Education and Health Care
- How to deliver high quality clinical teaching in a busy clinical environment
- Design scholarly curriculum
- Peer observation and feedback to enhance active learning
- IPE in medical education
- AUN-QA-based medical education program accreditation: experience sharing from HCMCUMP and TNUMP
- Residency education program reform
- Dental education program reform
- Odonto stomatology training innovation
- Pharmacy education program reform
- Nursing education program reform
How to prepare for National exam: roles of UMPs
Student contest topics:
How do you feel about the teamwork in fighting COVID-19 pandemic?